Among The Bahamas’ most remote and pristine islands, Acklins is an unspoiled beauty with white sand beaches and crystal-clear waters as perfect today as they were hundreds of years ago. From fly fishing on the flats to snorkeling the coral gardens, Acklins captivates travellers seeking sunshine and serenity.
• Visit Atwood Harbour or Datum Bay and dive for your own conch, go shelling or snorkeling
• Take a day trip by ferry to Crooked Island
• Swim in the blue hole near Mason’s Bay
• Look for flamingos & other birds at Atwood Harbour
• Visit Lucayan Indian Sites
• Visit the Bat Cave on the way to Atwood Harbour