Wedding Designers, One of a kind, One at a time
Our Wedding Planning Culture, If you can dream it, we can make it real ~
Our culture means designs that embrace our experiences, awareness and the comprehension of what you want and ways to make it happen. Our personal relationship with you includes exploring your priorities as our romance architects cater to your desires and passions. Our Total Wedding Management, exclusive pairing of destinations, resorts, cruises and venues. We're not for everyone and we don't want it to be. Travel and Wedding Specials are out there, let us get them for you!
There's no box, no boundaries, but sometimes designing and creating your destination wedding with personal touches and themes need a budge, a nudge, and a sprinkle of magic. The sky is your limit!
When it boils down to say the top 10 wedding expenses, flowers are not at the bottom of the list. That being said, as we review your budget, there is room for cutting in one area to add to another. Don't let anyone tell you what you have to have, weddings are untraditional, Personalizing your wedding means numbers have a new life and you are calling the shots!
Single Stem Flowers
for those who can't part with real flowers - use single stems of flowers! For example, instead of a whole bouquet for each bridesmaid, you could purchase one bouquet of single stem flowers and have each bridesmaid carry a single flower. Single roses, tulips, and peonies create a delicate and romantic look.
Underwater Wedding Photography - Undeniably Amazing!
Truly unique wedding designs come from your dreams, things that make you smile, little and big surprises and sometimes secret desires!
Traveling With Your Wedding Gown
1. Call Your Specific Airline
2. Your wedding dress may be placed in an overhead bin. IF there is closet space (keep in mind there may be more than one bride on your plane), you may not the only one vying for that closet spot.
3. How many free carry-ons am I allowed? Check with your airline. Usually ONE plus small personal item. Airlines count the dress as a carry-on item and you want to avoid having to check any items at the gate. As with most wedding planning details, the fewer surprises the better!
Dress designers and airport security recommend that you pack your dress in a durable, water-proof garment bag.
4. We always recommend you ask your bridal store for recommendations on how to pack your specific gown. Some stores will even pack the gown for you. If you are packing it up yourself, here are a few general tips we have gleaned from the pros:
5. Before you hang your dress in the garment bag, line it with acid-free, colorless tissue paper or plastic dry cleaner bags.
6. To prevent the dress from getting too wrinkled, “stuff” the bodice, sleeves (if your dress has them) and skirt of the gown with the acid-free paper.
7. Once gown is stuffed, use more paper to fill up the space around the dress. The goal is to secure the dress in place—you don’t want it to move around at all!
8. Last step is to layer the tissue paper over the gown before closing the garment bag. Some brides slip the garment bag into a second bag for extra protection and peace of mind.
NOTE: airport security asks that your dress/garment bag be able to lie flat and fit through the X-ray machine.
9. Full Steam Ahead: Once at your resort, take your wedding dress out of the bag as soon as possible and hang it on a satin hanger in a spot as high as you can get, so any wrinkles can fall out.
10. We recommend that you pack your own handheld steamer. Many resorts have steamers but it’s best to know how the steamer works and that you will have it when you want it.