U.S. Virgin Islands
U.S.Virgin Island's Weddings
U.S. Virgin Island's Honeymoons
Three romantic islands, 3 for 1 romance, adventure, the beginning of your storybook wedding or renewing your promises. Tying the knot in the U.S. Virgin Islands is stress-free, breathtaking with NO passport required for U.S. citizens and simple marriage laws. Our experienced destination wedding planner is committed to every last detail of your wedding, reception and honeymoon. From menu selection, custom floral arrangements, photographers, musicians, your unique family traditions and themes for your perfect ceremony. Island Destination Weddings
Your perfect Honeymoon island - we help you weigh in your dreams and priorities. Which island will steal your hearts? What island activities, resorts, amenities and services do you want? What do you want to do, what kind of accommodations, who's got 24-hr room service, who doesn't? Indulgent spa treatments, picnic on a private island, parasailing in tandem, dining candlelit in ruins, lounging at sunset by hammock? How about chartering a yacht with experienced crews and private chefs. We prebook all your urges so they come true! Snorkeling, sunset cruises and fishing! NO Passport Required, Island Honeymoons
St. Croix Destination Weddings
Experience the unique culture of St. Croix for your Destination Wedding including arts, crafts, music and gorgeous beaches! World-class rehearsal activities, fine dining, casino and golf, your guests will be thrilled sharing your special day!
From tropical rain forest 18th/19th century backdrops and NO Passport Required! It's your wedding, your reception, and easy to be sure guests are taken care of with PJ.
St. Thomas Destination Weddings
For a pulsing wedding with energy, pick St. Thomas! The most cosmopolitan island, yet a distinctive ambience of a secluded Caribbean paradise. Weddingmoon with family and friends ~ opportunities for smiles and surprises. Let us add rehearsal and reception activities like sailing, snorkeling, diving, sightseeing, golf and dining activities! Picture-perfect beaches and spectacular nightlife.
St. John Destination Weddings
One of the most tranquil islands on earth with the natural beauty of the Caribbean. St. John offers pristine splendor and modern luxuries. Mother nature's blessings at your ceremony and spirits of past Arawak and Carib Indians. Unspoiled beauty for an unspoiled wedding, vow renewal, proposal. Over 5,000 acres of National Park, two-thirds of the island designated a national forest.
Honeymoon on St. Croix
* honeymoon activities: ecotour, safari's, horseback riding
* sailing lessons
* fly a kite
* an afternoon of sea kayaking
* shopping and countless stores in Christiansted and Frederiksted
* pick dates to coordinate a sporting event: Half Ironman Triathlon, game fishing tournament, charity relay
* unique diving of vibrant reefs and fascinating sunken ships
* Get Married Underwater on St. Croix
* exciting days and exciting nights with live music
* unique art and wine events, great for wedding gifts
* feelin' the carefree Caribbean spirit? Try the Vegas-style casino
* bring your palate and prepare for stimulation! Dining from French to Thai to Caribbean fusion, cafes, pizzerias, American restaurants
* Include local music to your St. Croix Destination Wedding
* All weddings allowed with PJ, the wedding fairy
Honeymoon on St. Thomas
* Relax on the beach in the morning
* have a romantic dinner under the stars
* Play a round on a world-class golf course
* Visit fascinating historical sites for Kodak moments/family photos
* Take your soul mate on a thrilling 700-foot skylift to the top of Charlotte Amalie
* Have delicious local rehearsal and reception cuisine
* Have chef-prepared haute cuisine, modest and traditional island fare based on your wedding budget
* Famous and lively nightlife for you and guests
* singing and dancing til dawn
* evening and night activities revolve around ajor resorts and escape to smaller venues with open mic nights, DJ's spinning.
* antiques auction in February
* chili cook-off in August
* Add a twist to your destination wedding with the Audubon Society: sponsored bird-watching tours and historic walks.
* Barefoot Beach Weddings
* Sports Destination Weddings
* Glamorous regattas for sailing theme weddings, sport fishing.
* Get your wedding party out on the water, in the water, under the water.
* Say YES to an Underwater Wedding with vibrant reefs and sunken ships
* Wedding Gifts: duty-free, shopping therapy galore.
* All weddings allowed with PJ, the wedding fairy.
Honeymoon on St. John
* Some of the world's most beautiful beaches, crystal sand, like beloved Trunk Bay (blue flag & ADA-accessible beach)
* An underwater nature trail reception adventure with Under Water Wedding or Beach Wedding!
* Accommodations: elegant, upscale to intimate and eco!
* Get away from civilization, 60% pristine national park
* A short distance from upscale boutiques, unusual shops for wedding gifts, jewelry shopping for handmade souvenirs!
* Honeymoon on St. John with mother nature, a true escape.
* Several ancient and colonial historic sites for Kodak moments!
* Sample a range of cuisine from indigenous Caribbean to mouthwatering seafood, BBQ and jerk dishes
* Refreshing island beverages
* Join the contagious calypso beat by the beach or jazz in an open-air bar!
* Have your soul mate serenade you at one of the popular karaoke bars.
* Add fun and unforgettable activities for guests: hiking, biking, horseback, riding, terrestrial diversions, Music Festival, more.
* All weddings allowed with PJ, the wedding fairy
Ms. Pamela (PJ) Ott
Director of Romance
Destination Weddings.Travel & Wild Side Destinations