Elements associated with Water Colors: Blue & Black.
* Blue, yin energy, calm and soothing. Blue reflects love and has great significance in use. Blue brings healing and relaxation. Use blue to create an air or mood of trust and peace. In Feng Shui, blue relates to exploration and adventure. Navy blue is associated with wisdom and intellect.
* Black reflects career and life paths with skills and knowledge. Combine black with metals - reflect an interest associated with money/income. Black demonstrates power, emotional protection.
Elements of earth colors: Light yellow and beige.
* Light yellow promotes good health and can be used wisely to suggest a sense of space in a particular area.
* Beige is a neutral color and using pale earth tones in stones, rocks and beads are unifying and can be used anywhere!
Elements of metal: gray, silver, gold, and white.
* Gold is associated with wealth, prosperity and wisdom. Use the color gold in your strands encourages good health and personal success.
* Gray is stabilizing and calming effect because of its neutrality.
Consider the combination of these colors with Fire Colors.
The elements of wood colors include brown and green.
* Brown reflects security and safety.
* Green is restful, refreshing producing an atmosphere of balance. Use green for healing and the relief of pain. Express longevity with green, but protect yourself and combine colors with green to avoid feelings of depression, selfishness, or jealousy.
The element of fire: red, orange, purple, violet, pink, strong yellow.
* Pink is a color for universal healing and reaches out to your and others feelings of self-respect and self-awareness. It can also bring about the opportunity for spiritual completeness and contentment.
* Red is associated with prosperity and abundance, fame and reputation, love and relationships. Red stimulates joy, love, and strength within an individual. Exciting and vivid, and promotes romance, wealth, happiness. Red may lead to over stimulation and nervousness with fear, aggression. It is linked to happiness, use it wisely to attract what you want. Consider Earth Colors to unify your passion!
* Orange, a yang color, demonstrates purpose and organization. Used to strengthen your concentration and creativity. Portray and eminate feelings of optimism and confidence, enthusiasm and ambition. Feeling restless ... watch how you wear your orange feelings.
* Purple relates to prosperity and abundance. Consider purple on your neckline for mental and physical healing. Shows spiritual awareness, intuitive powers, and calm. Use purple to create the atmosphere for meditation and reflects dignity and wisdom.
* Violet is associated with prosperity, also good motives, aspirations of a spiritual nature. Helps produces a calm influence, soothes irritability, lessen feelings of hunger and calms symptoms of mental stress. Use violet wisely too avoid radiating an ambiance of prejudice or snobbery.
* Yellow a strong colors for intuitive insight, joy, creativity and wisdom. Encourage flexibility and adaption to circumstances. Yellow lifts moods and can enhance your sense of well being. Too much yellow can over stimulate you and others. Light up your mood without overstimulating.